Monday, May 26, 2014

Beautiful



This man makes me so happy :) I'm so in love with this dork <3

Can't believe our daughter will be born in less than 2 1/2 months.

If she gets his facial traits, gosh...our baby girl will be ADORABLE. :3

I hope she'll be a mix between us when it comes to personality.

And I want her to be as smart as he is. He's a clever man.

Cause all I can teach her is languages and stories about trolls and legends. I'll show her a whole other world than the one we live in :)
Oh, I have a few other things to teach her too... And my morals. I'll also teach her that trust is earned.

I'll give her my moral and my positive way of thinking.

And I hope she'll inherit his way of making someone smile, like he makes me smile. :D

I hope she will smile and laugh a lot, and be a happy little girl.

Mom & dad are gonna make that happen <3

My man, our baby's father...is the bestest man in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?