Friday, May 2, 2014

Wheeeeee


We went to town today. Beeb and me. Although I must admit it's getting harder and harder to walk...
there and back again.

By Bildo Baggins.




Anyway....lol I bought an adorable dress/jumpsuit for baby Lykke.
Frost said she probably got bunches of newborn clothes as gifts so we should get a few sizes bigger so she can enjoy that.

Since Lykke was over 4 kilos when she was born I figured she'd grow into that piece by the end if summer.
Which is perfect! It's pink/red-ish with big polka dots on it <3 So cute.

And as for me, I bought a dress real cheap. But it's really nice and perfect or a pregnant lady as well as for when you're not pregnant as well haha And a lipstick for 30kr as well as a colored lip balm that smells nostalgic for some reason...fruity something...


I think we're gonna watch True Detective later.
I renewed that Sofie said Matthew McConaghey (Yeah, that's how he fucking spells his anti-dyslexic damn name..) and Woody Harrelson was awesome in it.

And I'm pretty sure I'll love it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?