Saturday, May 24, 2014

X-Men: Day Of Future Past

So, for his birthday I said I take him to the movies and so on. And obviously he get's to pick the movie. Luckily, he picked something right up my ally. WHEEEEEE~

I absolutely LOVE X-Men.
And this movie seems like it'll be fucking amazing. Really. It got 9.2 out of 10 stars. I mean, yeah. That's pretty epic.

Just watched a trailer too with Frost as well. And yes, it'll be freakin' awesome.

So, instead of going on the weekend we'll go see it on Monday.

And my snuggletree is super excited too. Yay. That's all that matters really.







And just because of this, we'll have to watch all the movies now :D I can't wait. Yay.

Oh, and also...Frost starts SFI on tuesday. But if he's free on wednesdag I'm borrowing mom's car and we're going on a little road trip then over the day. WHEEE~

3 comments:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?