Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mommy

Well, in a way it kinda makes me feel less of a pregnant lady since everyone is always boasting about their tummies and pregnant bodies, putting up selfies of it and shit ALL the time.... and I don't.


I just didn't really feel that it was really that necessary to put up a photo of my baby bump... But it's a bump alright.

A big bump.

And I too CAN put up a photo of my baby bump I tell you.
This is for those who don't get to see me often, or those who don't get to see me at all. Look at all this lardness! haha


And yes, that would be a pair of baby shoes hanging on the mirror. My old ones haha Who knows, maybe Freya will use them too?


I have a lot of fluid in areas where I don't want it to be. Like my arms and thighs and feet and so on. Gosh, my feet and calves..... it's ain't even funny how swollen they are. -_-

If I could just choose for myself, I'd wear sweat pants all day instead. Cause it's loose fitting and I don't have to struggle while putting it on.

Yeah. That's right. I STRUGGLE.
it's like a wrestling match between me and those tight leggins.

Buuuuut, those leggins are mommy leggins and they just snuggle the baby bump so well so they are comfortable once you get inside haha


Hmm, what else can I complain about?
OH, I can't go on longer walks or tie my shoes after eating. I have to wait for a little bit cause the baby pushes my stomach UP, and my stomach pushes on my lungs...
And it all results in me wanting to throw up and having heavy breathing problems. Yup.

It's funny though, cause I always forget that that's how it is and do all of it anyway hahaha Which makes me walk like a penguin crying 'I wanna puuuuuke' :'D

Today, I haven't had any breakfast yet. We're going on a walk soon. And to ICA as well. I need ketchup for my falu korv i ugn which I am making todaaaaaay.

Oh, but let me tell you. I'm entering my third trimester real soon, and this is definitely the time that I feel better than ever. Thank god.
Sure I'm swollen and fat...and it's insanely hot for me outside.
But, I feel better. And I feel prettier too. I'm just a big lump of joy haha





2 comments:

  1. daaaw <3 you're soooo pretty!~
    and that babybump is adorable as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something to be proud of indeed, but you're not shoving it down everyone's throats like "look at meeeee I'm biologically important nowwwww" so it's okay! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! Always have been & always will be. Cute baby shoes <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?