Friday, May 23, 2014

Madame freckles

Darn it.... As soon as the sun hits my face, freckles starts pooping out
Some say it's cute, some don't.
I don't find it cute.

Look at my poor nose.

Aaaanyway... Yeah, I had to cover up some areas with a cutie piece of toast... One of the..."downsides" maybe, about being a mom....Le tata's. Uh huh.

The boobs get humongous. Yup.
Giant milk bombs.

Beep beep! I'm a milk truck!

I haven't slept aaaaall night. And I've been waiting for hours for honeypuff to wake up. I started watching Criminal Minds: suspect behavior this morning while waiting. Even though I've been so against it from the start. Boredom can push you quite far.

But honeypuff is finally up, and it's time for breakfast. I always wait to eat the real breakfast cause I enjoy eating with him haha
I had some yoghurt a few hours ago though. Nom.

1 comment:

  1. Fräknar är det inget fel på ^^
    Glöm inte att skydda dig i solen, som gravid kan du få skumma hudförändringar!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?