Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My little lump of snuggleness is in the shower right now. I thought long and hard about how to write a nice congratulations message on Facebook like he did for me. But lets face it, he's a lot better than I am at that. So i just ended up writing my feelings instead. -_-

It's mushy and lame and loveydovey and all that bullcrap, but whatever. I'm ven embarrassed by that mushyness. But me being so loving comes with being pregnant. :D

I really do feel grateful for him being born. Without that happening, I wouldn't have met him. I wouldn't have opened my eyes, or felt this amazing happiness or having baby Freya in my tummy right now. He gave me everything I ever wanted.

Frost doesn't understand how much happiness he can give me sometimes I suppose.

So Happy Birthday baby!
2014 is a good year for us. We might not be rich, but damn it we're fucking happy! And we're having a baby. And your'e hot. ;) haha

You are my favorite person on earth!
And you will always, always have my heart.



Oh, and mom and Lasse called this morning too, to sing happy birthday to Frost. hahaha Aaaws, they put a smile on his lips :) I like it when he smiles. Ooooh, btw I need to start baking soon. Gotta run home to moms place AGAIN and get some baking paper. I'm making a swedish "rulltårta". And I'll cut it in pieces and make little mini cakes with cream and strawberries on it. smart huh? It's ridiculously delicious. So simple and tasty. Figured since ALL my family is coming, we'd need more than just one cake. So I'll make my fake cake. Wheeee~pastries.



Aaaws, I found this... a screenshot from 2012 and I saved it.
Things like this is dangerous to look at when pregnant.
And I'm about to cry haha :) He's truly the best thing that's ever happened to me. I will always be in love with this man.




2 comments:

  1. I wish Frost a happy birthday as well! ~
    Hope you both get the best birthday party ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write one in Swedish and then see who's the better writer lol...I bet you'll come out pretty equal haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?