Thursday, May 8, 2014

Munch munch munch

I'm waiting for frost right now. He's in the shower.
I wanna eat breakfaaaaaaast.

So I'm munching grapes like a crazy person right now.
They're very tasty.

Hmm, we need to go to the store soon. We need cheese, ham and fish and so on. Lei Lei needs plenty of fish. Yup. I HATE the smell of boiled fish..............

Anyway...There might be a trip up town too today. Maybe. Figured we'd trade in some games I have. I doubt they're worth anything but one can always hope.

And this stupid damn weather continues to stay around.... asdfghjkll.....


Don't get me wrong, I kinda like rainy weather. A lot. it's cosy, and you can sit and listen to rain and snuuuuggle... yep. It sounds nice doesn't it?

But when you have a dog that needs walking, no matter what kind of weather it is.... then it really does take away all the cosy and snuggleness and all that junk.
Boo.. Plus the smell of wet dog ain't sweet. Nope.

Lei lei doesn't really smell like wet dog...
But there's like 5 other dogs living in this building so when we come through the gates, the smell of wet pooch hits ya in the face like a wrecking ball.
So I can glady AND proudly say that my dog smells like a god damn cake compared to them.

(Her farts non included ofc)


Aaaah but we love her. We love her so much. <3





hah, found one of Julia too.









Aaaws, I kinda had to put one of Doris up here, I found it in the blog archives.










Can't believe lei lei turns 5 years old this year. Gosh... Oldie but goldie huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?