Wednesday, May 21, 2014

That sneaky lil' bitch

My boyfriend, no matter how adorable and wonderful he is... can be such a little bitch sometimes.

That sneaky little bitch.....

Just cause he feels like I MADE him have to do things with people today that he doesn't want to (he wan'ts to stay home cause he feels shitty today), he's punishing ME and already texted them and said 'Oh, Jo's coming too. She wanted to learn how to throw a football.'

........ god damn it.

So now I have to suffer too. haha
In that heat.



Welp, it's like marriage, when one suffer..we both suffer I guess.



Soooo, apparently we're off to throw some american football soon. Yup. And I'm super eager to learn how to throw an american football. Yup....totally.

Catching up on Hannibal, drinking saft and chillin' on the couch in this cool living room ain't appealing at ALL nope.



Well, Frost is sick today... he really is, yet he's so nice and polite and won't use it as an excuse to avoid this whole thing.




Darn tooting.

1 comment:

  1. HANNIBAL <3
    I can't wait for season 3!
    *excited shakes*

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?