Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeee

I forgot to tell you... Not only is it my birthday. But tomorrow it'll be snuggletree's birthday as well. Yep. One day apart. haha

So we're celebrating our birthdays together tomorrow with our family. <3
My sister is making a cake, so we all know it'll be fucking delicious. It was actually Frost's idea to ask Josse to make it, cause he said 'You always talk about how amazing Josse is at baking and junk, maybe she'd like to make the cake for our birthday?'
I however told him that I didn't think she would make it, since she's a good girl not eating sweets and shit, it'd be boring for her to bake and not get to taste I though. But then again, she did bake 6 giant cakes for my nephews batism party a few years ago without even trying a lick of the batch once. Cudos to her.

So our cake will most likely be awesome.

I know it contains berries. That's about all I know so far lol


Anyway, this is the third birthday that I get a Happy Day Of Birth message from Frost.  2012, 2013 and 2014.
And it's the second birthday I get to wake up to his birthday snuggles. :)

I couldn't imagine any other way to spend a birthday. <3

The years go by so fast these days. I'm already 28 years old. Having a baby in my belly, looking forward to snuggles on a sofa in the evenings, instead of going out, or hanging out with friends, a bubble bath is more alluring than free drinks at the club. haha Yes. One does grow old.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?