Saturday, May 3, 2014

saturday= lazy day

I woke up really early today... it's so boring to wake up that early. It sucks. Cause I know that Frost will be asleep for at least a few more hours and Lei lei as well.... Boo.

I only sleep about 4 hours nowadays anyway. And then naps. Ooooh naps...how I like you.

Frosts feet are so cute btw haha Had to take a picture of them :) yep. at 5:30 in the morning lol


Aaah, and I made some pretty strong coffee earlier. Mmmm... And for honey, I made my special vanilla honey ice latte.

Sweet coffee with the taste of honey and vanilla.
I did well. *proud pose*

Ya know, something that's been making me suffer real bad lately is massive heartburn. Like you wouldn't believe the kind of pain that comes with it. It's insane.
And I just can't get rid of it. The only thing that helps is ice creams (oddly enough....) On monday i'm calling the maternity clinic to book an appointment with my nurse. Yup. One can always hope shit gets better then.


Meh, we gotta continue watching True Detective now. Wheeee~~

All in all, lazy days like these are kinda nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?