Saturday, May 31, 2014

Doodles and more heartburn

I've been popping Novalucol like it's candy today.
It helps a lil' against the heartburn but not much. I wish I could eat Pepto Bismol. That shit took the heartburn away in SECONDS. I kid you not.

Anyway...I've been drawing all day. Except for when I went and looked a baby strollers and went to ikea. Yup.



Frost is brushing Lei Lei right now... it's almost 1am. haha He's so sweet with her. And now he's wiping her eyes clean <3
 She'll probably have diarrhea the nest few days. Again.

I gave her a giant bulls penis. Or as som like to call it 'A bulls muscle' lol I asked the lady at the store if Lei lei could eat it despite her sensitive stomach. And she said 'let her chew on it for 10 minutes, than take it away and see how her tummy acts.'

well... I gave it to her. went to the bathroom... and when I came out she had eaten the whole damn things O_O And there was 'cock crumbles' everywhere...........and she licked it ALL up.
So now I don't have to mop the floors. haha joking.


Right.....Frost's dad wants me to post more pics of me pregnant on facebook so they can see too. But I'm thinking...why not just send it to them instead? I look like a bloated walrus anyway :D



1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?