Monday, June 2, 2014

BabyBELLY!


Booo...

I'm calling the clinic tomorrow. I've been dizzy, almost fainting, extreme EXTREEEEEME FUCKING tummy ache. Bad in the tummy too... Nausea.. Oh and now back pain.

Frost is sick too. I started wondering if there's a virus since his tummy is hurting as well. But the more I think about it, the more it reminds me of when I first got sick 7 years ago. The pain is almost the same. -_-

It doesn't matter if I'm sick again though, since I can't eat the medicine now that I'm pregnant anyway.
But I do need extra nourishment now since I can't seem to keep it. And thus, I have to call the clinic. Boring.. But ya know, I'm worried about the baby. Not me. And I'm SO swollen. Fluid everywhere. Especially my arms and thighs and calves :/ Bleh..

Aaaand I'm constantly sleepy. -.-

Zzzz...

I could barely stay awake at first at the information meeting today.

Oh and I probably failed the test as well today. Yup. All I could think of was I NEED TO GO TO THE BAAAATHROOOOOOOM!!!
I tried my best though.



Frost and I have been practicing Å Ä Ö. And words that has those letters in them. Haha he's such an American. :P

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S JUST THE CUTEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN <3 gaaah. *snuggles you both*

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?