Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tu-tu-tu-tuuuuesday

Today went pretty well :)

The baby looks perfectly healthy. Good size and everything. And she's placed the head downwards now so she's know it's about time to get ready.

However, I feel fat and ugly as fuck.
And yet just looking at the belly it's beautiful. Cause my little girl is hiding in there.



The doctor said my blood levels have decreased YET AGAIN. It's 81 now. And waaaay to low. So on thursday I'm getting liquid iron intravenously. It's new special blend I suppose with extra nutrients. So my body can pick it up. YAY.

I can't wait.
I got liquid iron once before, and for the first time in my life I felt AWAKE. I never knew how tired I was before that.

I'll awaken soon again. Wheeee~


the doctor told me to lay low for now. My body is overworking itself.

I am SO prepared for the next pregnancy though. :D haha
I know exactly what to do and not do then. Perfect!

We're watching a movie right now.
Rependence. or whatever it was called....?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?