Saturday, June 28, 2014

A rainy saturday

I'm not really complaining... It's cosy with rain every now and then I suppose.

It's been a somewhat busy day, more or less.

Firstly, my phone's been going CRAZY today.
texts, texts, texts, texts... no end to them.
lol I was kinda about to throw my phone out of the window.

But then mom sent photos of what she bought for our baby peanut

Now that totally changed my mood :)
It's so cute!

And not too long after that we had to go meet Kuti in town for dinner. And we enjoyed a nice cappuccino after dinner. (I don't drink coffee as often as I used too mind you)
But today it was raining so hard and it was cold..
How could I not want a hot coffee to warm myself up with?
It's just so cosy :3




It started raining really bad when we were about to walk home from town. Like POURING down. Yay... So of course I got soaked cause I was wearing a thin shirt with a thin sweater over. My bra and panties were completely soaked. -_- And cold. Veeery cold.

But we walked home holding hands, getting equally soaked I suppose haha And I took a LONG warm shower when we came home. And put lotion on and lotion on my feet with my special 'I like them soft and sweet feet' socks.

I sleep with them on sometimes haha Therefor it ain't that important too match them. Yup. And now snuggles under a blanket awaits in the sofa. Maybe Frost has a snuggle or two to give as well?




Btw, have you noticed how awesome I've become at putting up photos on my blog now? I try to put my focus on other things now so photos on the blog will most likely appear more often. ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?