Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Reminder

First of all:
I'd like to remind people that I do not want to talk right now. And that's ok.
Frost says that There's nothing wrong with me needing time alone.
It really doesn't help at all when people call and pressure me.
When I say I need time alone....I wasn't talking about a few hours alone. I need days. Many many days.
It's all good. I have the best sambo in the world. :)



With that said, I'll move on.

It's 07:18 right now.
Yay. The hours are moving forward....slowly.
But still moving.

I've been awake a couple of hours. Just laying here. I'm sleepy but my brain won't shut off.
So I'm already planning Frost's breakfast. :)
At first I was thinking of baking scones.
Maybe I'll do that... It's similar to biscuits from the south so I get he's like that. Yup.

In an hour or so I'll get up and do stuff. Maybe clean some...and then bake!
I want it to be freshly baked and warm when he wakes up. :)
Or at least I'd like to have a sandwich ready for him if I get distracted and do other things haha

But right now....both Frost and Lei Lei are sleeping. Like babies.

The baby however is not sleeping.
Maybe she's doing yoga or stretching exercise inside me? I dunno. But it feels like she's stretching the womb to it's limit haha I have to say that even if it's insanely uncomfortable and kinda gross, it's also comforting and reassuring. I like it I suppose.

Aaaaand now I shall turn around and snuggle my man. And warm my belly on him. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?