Thursday, June 26, 2014

A birthday and and a sleepy day

I've been very tired today. And my appetite has come back.
I lost 5 pounds these past 10 days. Which I'd normally go WHOOOO~over. But when your'e pregnant I suppose that ain't such an awesome thing really.

This is the time when I'm supposed to gain weight bunches and all the way till I give birth.
Oh yay for that.....


Anyway..

Today is Lasses birthday! Cool beans.

And we went out to Zinkgruvan the whole bunch to celebrate him. Mom made som aaaaawesome cake. 'Glömminge tårta' YUM! And we just had a nice time, and then BBQ before some TV and then the home trip.



I think I've made progress in general btw...
Sure..the fact still remains,  it just can't be avoided.
But I feel better.

I think I'll be fine.  :)


What I need now is people that give me good energy.

When your'e pregnant, you'll understand too.
All you wanna spend your energy on is the baby inside you.
I'll be the same when she's out.
I won't be sharing my energy with everyone like I've always done before. This time I'll be more careful and put more thought behind it. My children will always come first.


I will be a happy laughing mom, that makes my kids smile and laugh :D


So, the only reason I'm better is actually cause I've spent my time at home this entire week. With Frost around of course.
But I haven't met anyone except Stina. (Got the mumin baby gym <--woho!) And being alone can be healing. Obviously. Lots of time to think and recover without anyone's pressure.  I just rested, ate my medicine, cried, and then stopped crying :)
My boyfriend's aaaawesome. Pew!


Oh and I smiled and laughed today <-----




Progress!

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful! As always. I am here sending you love. You are already a wonderful mother & I don't think it's possible for you NOT to be. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?