Sunday, June 29, 2014

Redecoration

I've been up pretty much all night...
My stomach's been aching like crazy. So much that I started to get worried around 5am.
But I decided to walk around the apartment and boil some eggs to eat. And do the dishes.

Theeeeeen my tummy woke up for reals. But now after moving and eating I feel better. Less painful. Still aches in my back though.

But anyway...
The cortisone gives me a lot of energy. Energy I don't NEED at certain times.
Like now for instance.

But I did the best of the situation and I've redecorated the entire apartment!! Everything but the sofa and bed. Yup. I'm awesome.

I was going to make room for the baby crib but I guess I ended up moving everything. So spacy now. ^_^

And I was super quiet too (kinda..) so Frost slept through it all.
Can't blame him.
Because of me and my pain we didn't really go to "sleep" till like 2am. So by the time I was up and running he was totally knocked out.
Move cleaned everything!
Put shit out in the hallway that I'm gonna carry down to the basement. Like my paintings and such. And that bike. I even managed to vacuum haha!!

I'm surprised I managed to move that gigantic white drawer I have.
My back hurts a little now.

I bet moms gonna be furious that I did something heavy on my own.
Welp, I showered so now I'm clean too. Maybe Frost can give me a massage later? :)

But you should see it! This could be good. So much space! Yay!

I think I can buy a cute little white baby drawer to put baby stuff in.

I shall check that out now. :)
Weeeeeeeeeeh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?