Friday, June 6, 2014

Sveriges nationaldag!

It's Sweden's national day today.
Kinda like the independence day I suppose...

But more AWESOME obviously! lol

Oh oh oh our morning glory is climbing away in the kitchen window. YaY! Look, it climbed on the radio antenna, and then on to Oscar the cactus. Maybe it's trying to escape through the window?



We've been eating watermelon today. Mmm.. It's kind of a warm day if you ask me. And melons are excellent to nom on then. I has strawberries toooooooo.

Ah, I managed to walk up to marknadsafton in town yesterday evening. I really wanted to show it to Frost. So we took it super slow and limped up to town. This is after all Frost's first summer in sweden. Like he said, he'll be here for at least 50 more BUT, this is the first. I want him to have an awesome first summer here. I wanna show him lots. Even though my body is screaming.

Sorry I didn't really take any pictures




And here's a picture someone called Gert took 2010.




See, there's a looooong street filled with stands from all kinds of stores, and private companies, candy stands. A giant market more or less.
I bought swedish strawberries for like 25kr. Cheap indeed. You can't compare swedish strawberries to any other strawberries haha it's simply the best.
And we bought a doughnut for the both us. Nom nom.

We brought Lei lei with us too cause it was around 9pm, so I thought no one would be out. hah. Couldn't have been more wrong.

We even got an entourage with asians stalking us, taking photos of Lei Lei.
A retarded man tried to grab lei leis ears as well...that didn't go so well. Gosh. One would think that his guardian would TELL him not to try and pet strange dogs. Luckily, she's a sweetheart and just tried to back away from him 
We had a lot of fun too though. Even if there was a fuck-ton of people there, we sat down by the river and ate a little. Lei lei sniffed on a corn on a cob (people had thrown them everwhere really..)

I tried finding a new phone case too but there was none that looked good. And then we went home and I died a little in the sofa :)


Ida just dropped by for a quick visit. How nice~
Yup. it was nice meeting her and just chat a bit.


1 comment:

  1. It was nice to meet you to 💖 I really missed you! 💋

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?