Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Morning Glory

or not...
I see no glory in this morning.

Although it's a fine weather we've got here.


But I haven't slept well at all.
And I'm nervous about todays check-up. Plus my tummy hurts a lot too. Maybe it's due to the nervousness? I dunno... But I'm uncomfortable.

So I've just been sitting here staring in the sofa.
Frost is sleeping like a cute lil' baby. :) And snoring.........But he's smiling so I bet he dreamt something good.

I'm sleepy too.......
But I'll enjoy a nap later today.

OH, yesterday we watched Orange is the new black at Nathalie's place :) Yup, we had fun. And Lei Lei sure made a scene late at night too. Scared the pizza boy so bad that our food flew high up in the air and then landed on the bottom floor. SMASH. -_-

Gosh, it's been a while since i laughed so hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?