Friday, June 6, 2014

Your'e a wild one, aren't ya?

I wonder what your'e doing in there.. Are you redecorating my womb? Are you in an imaginary fight for your life in Street Fighter? I can't wait to meet you wee one. I wonder what you'll look like.

I bet you'll be cute :)
Yup. I bet you'll look like your dad, with dark brown tootsie roll eyes. You'll be a beauty though when you grow up. I know that. :)

But you might look like a troll in the beginning. Who knows?
No mother would ever find their baby ugly though. so you'll always be the most beautiful creature in the world in my eyes. Your daddy will feel the same.

I can already tell that you'll be a "daddy's girl".
Cause you always calm down as soon as he's nearby. When he lays his hand on my tummy you immediately stop squirming around.

It's not long now. You could actually be born at any time now is what the nurse said. It' still early though. Hopefully you won't be born too early.


I worry a lot.
I think 'what if..' all the time.

I read about a woman who lost all her 3 babies in week 30. What was supposed to be a happy day, seeing them in ultrasounds turned into nightmares.

No heartbeat.

It broke my heart to read her sad story.



So I get worried... You can't stop having a heartbeat little baby.

Sure, I complain that you kick harrrd a lot. And you squirm around and junk, but if you stop... I'll panic. I'd rather have my wild baby kick me all the time, than to have you stop.

Frost says I just worry too much. That women have been giving birth for thousands of years. And that it'll be fine. Your'e father is usually right :)

I was thinking the other day, about how much you'll LOVE the summers. How you'll get to spend some time with your grandma Petra and grandpa Lasse in the summerhouse :) You'll have a swing, and you'll get to go to the beach. Swim and play a lot. Have picnics and strawberries and so on. Yep. Summer will be fun for you. Grandma even said you'll have your own little splash pool. Yay you.

If mom's not too fat... I swear I'll squish myself down in it too haha

And just imagine how fun you'll have with auntie Josse!
She'll take you out on adventures for sure. She'll definitely show you a whole new world :)


anyway.

Your'e kicking like crazy right now, you don't like when I sit this way. haha

You sure are a wild one.

I felt like writing my thoughts like this. Sometimes it helps me to not worry too much about the future.

You may continue kicking now wee wild one 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?