Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Chicken salad

I'm good. haha I made chicken salad for me and my honey today. I think we'll eat a lot of salad these next few weeks. i think that's for the best :) Plus, it's delicious!

yes yes I'm messy when I eat.



Oh, and I talked to my obstetric (Or midwife if you like) today. And she told me I'll go to the hospital next week to get liquid iron pumped in me intravenously. Yup. My blood levels are insanely low :(

And here I thought that my levels went up a bit since I got pregnant. I really thought so. But the nurse said i probably just got used to it. Bleh.
Apparently nausea, extreme dizziness, and a BAD fucking tummy and fatigue are signs of severe anemia.

I'm happy if I get iron supplements intravenously. :D Very happy!
I won't be sleepy anymore! Wheeee~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?