Thursday, June 5, 2014

Early morning

I guess this ain't early if you have a job huh?
But I don't so...

I rarely sleep these days, so naps are in order :D

The baby kept me awake since 2am more or less. I passed out a lil' while around 4 till 6:30. So I guess that's better than nothing. She kept on kicking, and moving around.

And let me tell you that it's actually NOT a nice feeling when she's stretching or moving now cause she's getting so big. -_-


Frost is still sleeping in bed, I see him wiggling his feet. He's snoring and looks generally peaceful. :) I'm glad. My little snuggletree.

My tummy aches are more frequent now. it's bothersome. I can't relax...So I'm just sitting here. Wobbling back and forth. -_-

I wonder how many hours it'll take before honeypuff wakes up. :/ Hmmm....

Anyway, I guess I'll go shower and maybe wash my hair and junk. Yup. Might as well :D

Maybe I'll clean some too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?