Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Yet another nice day with the man of my dreams






I've had a nice day with honeypuff and Lei Lei.

A little heartburn, but not too bad.
Frost made chili today! :3 Yum. With a looooot of kidney beans and black beans in it. Mmm...

And I made ice coffee today as well. Oh and we've unlocked the infinite ammo rocket launcher on Resident Evil 5. Haha Yes, thy how nerdy we can get. But it really is one of my favorite games. It's only natural to beat it in all levels then :)

I'm thinking about doing the professional level again, imagine how fast shit will go with a rocket launcher hahahaha Wesker hated it, I'll tell you that. He died FAST. It's almost a little ridiculous really. Haha

One thing that's been bothering me all day though, is how sleepy I've been. Even though I've slept pretty decently these past two nights. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?