Saturday, June 21, 2014

Yup it's chilly


It's been a cold midsummer so far.
This weekend is sunny yet cold. It's nice though.
We had a real nice midsummers eve yesterday. Good food, laughs and then a fire to warm yourself up to. I sat in front of it and warmed my feet and calves. No idea why, but those parts and the tummy are always cold :|

Ah And at night me and Frost snuggled in bed watching "Anna". A new movie. Kinda like a thriller/horror.
I liked it actually. It was pretty damn good. And a cool plot and twist too. Thumbs up for that one. 7/10 from me.

Oh, and Lei Lei's super happy to be out here.
Frost & I have more time to cuddle and snuggle. :) And the food is just NOM NOM NOM. So good. It's a nice weekend.

The baby's been kicking an extra lot too. Guess she's about ready to come out huh? Haha She'll have to wait a lil' longer though. Or maybe she just appreciated this weekend haha

I'm in the bed upstairs now, about to take a nap. Frost is outside helping Lasse with the lawnmower. And mom and Josse are walking the dogs.

Me time!

I'm gonna close my eyes a little now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?