Sunday, June 22, 2014

The sunday

I like this pic, Lei Lei and the greenery in the background.
And tasty coffee in front of me.. :)



I was sitting there waiting for an old friend to drop by.
Hanna :D
It's been 2 years (yet again..) since we last saw each other.
It's like it's always 2 years between the meetings haha

But then again, she lives most of the time in Norway. and during breaks and junk she lives at her parents house in Zinkgruvan.
And I just happened to see a picture of her yesterday showing that she was nearby. So I wrote her and asked if she wanted to meet :D

Gosh, it's always so fun to meet her. She's one of the most cheerful people I've ever met. Always with a big goofy smile and always laughing. She's really tall, beautiful and strong too.

I told Frost about her, how she's traveled the world and junk.
And she reeeeaaaally liked Frost :)

She said that it gives her hope about the future and shit when she sees us, how happy I am and how in love I am. Aaws.


Anyway, she came over, we had coffee and talked a bit. And then we drove to her parents house, met her sister again (which had been even more than 2 years since I saw her haha) She just got her degree in biomedicin which she studied in south afrika. Pretty cool. And she's just one year older than me :D

Yup.
Well this has been my sunday.
Frost is sleeping, and has been sleeping for about 4-5 hours now. No idea why he's so fn sleepy? I mean, I was sleepy too...and had a long nap. But I still woke up a few hours ago. But he's just "gone" haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?