Friday, June 6, 2014

Baby stuff!

Don't read this if you don't want to see me go on and on about baby junk haha

Anyway, I started a checklist yesterday.
It's still a little early maybe but I'd like to be prepared.
I signed the pregnancy insurance yesterday as well.

So, today I'm ordering all kinds of junk online. I can't help myself. It started out as me being bored, so I just checked things out on ebay. But then there's so many baby stores that sell tons of fun things. Aaaaaaand when you order from china there's really no stopping me.

So, heres the first item I picked:

Baby socks, with anti slip on them for when she starts crawling/walking too, from a french store.
It was so hard to choose cause all of them are adorable. I mean, the bees and the berry ones were cute too. But in the end I picked the blue ones. The store sold them for 13kr. hah. And free shipping. HOWEVER, Frost misunderstood and ordered green froggie ones.

But I don't mind, they'll go excellent with his green ribbit ribbit body he bought for our baby in the U.S 





And then this, I've read about them and they seem pretty cool. Might be good to feed a little baby with this too right? If mom or Frost needs to ya know? it's a smart little device. I picked the purple one.





Aaaand  lunch drool bib thingy. A whole pack of them for 7kr actually. Sweet!





A baby food container in silicone :)
pink! This was actually 8 dollars. But worth it cause it costs more here.


And a travel baby milk powder formula dispenser. So you get the exact amount of milk formula in each :D No idea which color I'll get cause apparantly they choose lol 19kr.





And a special pillow for the baby, so her neck will lay perfectly in bed. 15 kr! I actually picked blue. It looked better haha




So, in the end I spent 124kr on all of this.
Brand new shit at that.

This is awesome.
Gotta love China sometimes I guess. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?