Wednesday, June 18, 2014

anemic bullshit

Sooooooo yet another day has passed.
Without me having done anything grand really.

We went to the doctors. And that was as it usually is.
BUT I didn't faint. Nope. *proud pose*

Some nurses were even joking a little about that when we checked my bloodsugar haha But anyway, all in all: Freya-Rose is doing perfectly fine. Growing fine as well. Her heartbeat is doing fine as well. It's only me that's having issues I guess. Which is good. I'd rather be then one with problems than my baby.

It's getting dull and annoying to write about my health here. So my blood sucks. Yes. How bout we do this instead? How about I write on the blog when I'm doing good instead?

I mean, obviously I'll complain every now and then. It's inevitable really. I'm pregnant. haha

But I'd much rather pretend that my blood levels are awesome, and that I'm not sick or anything and that everything is awesome and I look absolutely fucking fabulous.


And now to the "what else have we done today?" part.
Well you see, we did nothing. I napped a little. Frost played with Bud a bit. Lei Lei snored and farted. And then we played Resident Evil 5 and we've also watched that movie 'That Awkward Moment'. With Zach Effron.








I have to say, it did make me last at least a couple of times :D
Not as bad as I assumed it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?