Friday, June 20, 2014

Fruit salad

So ICA just started making fruit salads. YAY.
All kinds of fruits and junk. Mmm...


It ain't cheap though -_- Unfortunately. 10,90/HG
But very tasty and healthy. SO I guess that evens it out haha
Oh and I seem to be over my weird kexchoklad cravings finally. Gosh, thank god. :)

Right, the silicone food tray for the freezer came yesterday as well. So we picked it up  at ICA. It's pink! haha Lucky.



Korean stuff aren't too bad if I may say so myself.
This is perfect sizes for little babies :)

Anyway, I better continue packing right now.
We're leaving soon to go to the summerhouse in the countryside to celebrate Midsummer's eve. Wheee~ We'll be gone all weekend so I don't wanna forget to pack anything. I even started packing Frost's underwear since he's still sleeping.

Freya is kicking like crazy right now so I should probably stand up and stretch and eat breakfast. And wake my snuggletree of course. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?