Sunday, June 8, 2014

Halloooo


It's around 5am something right now. I've been awake more or less the entire night. Slept an hour, woke up, slept, woke up. Boo.

We're in the summer house :)
And we had a nice BBQ last now. Mmm... The lamb was extra tasty. And Frost seemed to love it an extra lot haha I liked the salad more :3

I'm in week 30 now everyone :D
WOHO! Time goes by fast right?

I've had tummy aches since yesterday. It's been bothering me a little tbh. The womb is reeeeaaally tense.

But I suppose as long as a can feel the baby move around in there. I'll be fine <3

Frost is sleeping like a baby right now... Aaaws. He looks adorable.
First time we sleep in separate bed since he came back to Sweden.
It feels strange :/ Maybe that's why it was hard to sleep?

But hey ho, ain't much to do about that.

Oh oh oh I'm hoping to go to the beach today! I wanna lay in the sun! Wheeeee~



Welp, I guess I'll sleep some more now.


Zzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?