Sunday, June 15, 2014

when the weathers fine





Mungo Jerry made a song out of sheer happiness really.
How can anyone not feel happy while listening to this?


So, last night...I actually SLEPT for at least 5 hours straight. It felt so amazing waking up from that. And then all the snuggles with Frost on top of that. Shooooot....it was a good morning indeed. :D


We're about to play some Resident Evil 5 on professional. :3 Yup.
The fight with Jill was annoying... I mean, sometimes you just accidentally kill her cause she's being such a cunt. Ooops.


But anyway. I made some Vanilla Ice Coffee for Frost, and regular ice coffee for me. Me no like sweet coffee. Nope.
But boy, I did well. This is delicious. And nice on a hot summer day :D

I make the coffee pitch black, super strong. And then half milk. So it'll get cold quicker. And then ice cubes of course. Mmmm... But Frost gets vanilla sugar in it and honey. (I use honey instead of sugar for him cause it's healthier lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?