Friday, May 16, 2014

Dinner and laundry

I'm making korv stroganoff right now. Mmm... Falu-korv. I know Frost ain't a big fan of falu korv but he's not complaining. He eats what I cook with a smile on his face like a real man <3 haha

We're also doing laundry and dishes all at the same time.


Ya know...I've always hated cheese balls.....until I got pregnant. This is the first time I eat them since my sister gave me some and I can't freakin' stop. it's so delicious.



So what I'm wondering now is, will this insane craving disappear once I'm not pregnant anymore? Or will I continue to like cheese balls?
If you really know me, you'd know that I've hated cheese doodles and cheese balls and all that crap since I was a wee child. My sister was the one who liked them. i even cried once cause she shoved a cheese doodle in my mouth and I yelled, and dad got furious as me.

But everyone knows that, Jo hates cheese doodles, shrimps and licorice.

What's next?

Will I start loving licorice soon as well??




ah this song, such memories. Me and Kurre had such fun that time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?