Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Art and cake

Welp our birthday(s) was pretty dang nice. Frost got a bike and shirts and a giant english swedish lexicon. :D
And we got a new laptop too. WHEEEEEEEE~
Ah the possibilities that come with that. hah.
Oh and I got bunches of art supply. Like TONS of it. YAY.
I've been drawing and drawing and drawing.


Today I'll watch Game Of Thrones (I was a lil' busy yesterday so I couldn't) And later I'll draw something that has to do with forget me not and lilly of the valley.




Oh and the promarkers my sister gave me are miracle pens :D All this makes drawing so much more fun. It's more fun when you have the utensils to draw as you please. And when you have fun, the inspirations comes too.

Feel free to check out my art at koalaland on instagram as well. My Etsy account shall soon be filled with art to sell. SWEET.

Oh right, it's funny...but I got a bike to. Yesterday. we bought something at ElGiganten and you get a bike for free then hahahah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?