Monday, February 23, 2015

A sore back

Blah! My back is killing me...But it's so worth it.
I went out on a long walk with Stina and the dogs yesterday.
Almost 2 hours in the woods. Lei Lei loved it.

I walked in a rather "ok" pace, for being me that is.

But yeah, I'm sore. But that's to expect since my body is the way it is.
I had the most vicious insane head ache yesterday too. 7 hours straight. Gaah..
But despite that, I had quite a good day. I was so tired after the walk so I just stayed at home and watched movies and junk with Frost.


It was really sunny :D

Ah, and Frost made Dorito casserole, YUM. it'll be better with nacho cheese flavor, Interesting dish.

It's Doritos, ground beef, cream of mushroom (ICA recently started selling REAL cream of mushroom from Heinz) nacho cheese, and crushed tomatoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?