Sunday, February 8, 2015

Saturday

We had a slow start this "morning".
In the end, Frost made me breakfast which I had in bed lol Cause I snuggled Freya at the same time.


I think that maaaaybe he outdid himself this time with the scrambled eggs. They were absolutely AWESOME! Mmmm.... his are always the tastiest.


And Freya got to eat some yoghurt with blueberries. Heh, YUM.

hahaha She's too cute.


The dinner with my uncle and his wife went well.
A little too much Swedish went on so Frost was probably bored half to death. But I thought it was kinda nice. They were completely infatuated by my awesome little baby girl. I know, my daughter is super cute and charming. 

Me and Freya went to bed around 9:30PM. Sleeeeeepy. But Freya woke up around 1AM (and she's been doing this lately) and she was super happy ad jolly and awake. Not sleepy at all. She wanted to play and hug.

It's 02:57AM right now.............and I can still here her go 'lalalalala wheeee~ '



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?