Monday, February 16, 2015

Just a regular sunday

Yeah, it's pretty much been a regular ole sunday.
Woke up to the baby singing (not so) beautifully.
Happy snugglebaby that thing <3


And then after a while she fell asleep again, just like her dad... so I decided to enjoy my morning coffee with some Call Of Duty AW.


Not too shabby aye?

And not long after that grandma and grandpa dropped by to take the little babbeehh and dog for a walk. Freya loves her granny. It's true :)


In 4 days, Freya will be 6 months old.
That's a half a fucking year!
Time just flies by, it won't be long now till she starts walking, and then running...and then she's gone. All grown up. Gah, I can't even think about that.

I snuggle her like crazy every day just so I can feel her. Cause one day, she won't want her mama's snuggles anymore :(


Aaaaanyway, that's far from now.

Here, look at ho pretty the roses I got from Frost are in the sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?