Thursday, February 26, 2015

Such fluffiness

I made a really delicious and reeeeaaally fluffy quark mousse cream this morning.
Originally I intended to make a smoothie bit eventually ran out of milk soo...

Basically it's one cups of quark, 2 tablespoons of milk, a tiny splash of yoghurt and 1/2 cup unwhipped heavy whipping cream. Plus a banana and a little more than half a cup of raspberries. :D



When I noticed that it turned out this way I just figured I'd eat it with a spoon instead hahaha That's one way to make quark delicious. Cause let's face it, plain quark is fucking disgusting. 

Oh, Freya's napping now, so I'm gonna try out a recipe on some sugarfree and carbfree fika bread. Who knows, I might actually make something delicious.

Though I doubt it................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?