Saturday, February 14, 2015

I went to Marieberg a few days ago with mom.
Went to a retail store and ought some old frames... and we managed to have fika too.
Ooooh how I love cappuccinos and Latte's. Mmmm...







yesterdays OOTD :)


And Freya got to enjoy some quark with peach in it. (Kvarg)
I did most of the feeding thought she tried her best too lol
She figured out that the spoon goes in the mouth...after shoving it in her eye.

Oh right, we also changed the stroller seat. YAY.



Ah and on thursday, Stina came and picked us up. :)
Freya was really tired when we went home. haha
Slept like almost then entire afternoon that day.
But you know, I guess you can get tired when you have too much fun,



All in all, I suppose it's been a good week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?