Saturday, February 21, 2015

And what hold today?

You know what I got to do this morning?
I got to do a big sigh in bed and then relax a little.
Well, that probably sounds retarded to a lot of people.
But to those who know me, that's a big fucking deal.

No pain. I just had a relaxing moment. Aaaah the joy.

After that, I woke the wee one up, fed her and then got her ready for the day.

And then we laid down and watched a movie.


Mockingjay. Yup. Had to see it.

And naturally, I took a gazillion photos of my babypuff as well. (as usual lol)


As for the rest of  the day, I'm supposed to go to 'Tant Grön' with my mother soon, figured I'd buy some seeds for planting later too.
And then dad and Kuty will (supposedly) come over to celebrate Freya's wee 6 months.
And here's the problem, I have no idea WHEN they'll get here. Which would be kinda nice to know cause Stina was thinking of picking me up later (if it's not too late). Oh well, we'll just wait and see I guess. I told her I'd call once everyone had left.


Freya is wiggling and kicking like crazy next to me now. haha
Every single time I look at her, it feels like I get a "love rush".
She's so darn cute. I mean, have you seen her?!
And every time you look at her, she always smiles back and giggles. Aaaaw <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?