Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy valentine's day!

I'm very lucky to have man that makes sure to show me he loves me every day of the year. But Valentine's day is still Valentine's day ♥   And I actually find it fun to celebrate it now. (maybe cause I have someone worth celebrating with?)

So thank you honey for celebrating it with me.
Frost is in the shower now, and we'll go for a walk once he's out.

Beeeeb got me roses and chocolate. Aaaws ♥ 
I'm actually really fucking happy about it haha

Freya seems to like it too 

Oh, and there was a card in the mailbox last night.
Wishing a Happy Valentine's day.
But i really have no clue who it's from?
Maybe Frost has a secret admirer? :) Who knows?


1 comment:

  1. Valentines day is always a special day. No doubt Frost is making it a day to remember. all the best - Stevie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?