Friday, February 20, 2015

what is this?!

What's going on?
What's this feeling?


My throat feels like an open flesh wound............
It can't be?

Naaaah, I've always bragged about how I never get sick haha
And now this would be cold nunber 2 then within just 2 months.
Obviously this can't be a cold.

I must've swallowed a teeny tiny razor blade or something. Duh.
BUT, never the less, the pain ain't no joking matter. It's been quite a few years since I had this kind of sore throat. ("Sore" is an understatement lol)

So I'm sipping on green tea this morning.


Both Freya and me went to bed around 10 last night. Maaaaan that felt good. I was SO tired. And then I suddenly woke up around 1am and my throat had swollen up real bad and it hurt so much that I kinda felt like weeping a little bit hahaha Oh boohoo right?

On the brighter note, Freya slept from 11 till 6am. Woke up to eat a little and then fell back asleep. And then she woke up around 9 again wanting to eat and now she's sleeping again. Such a sweetheart.

I however can't really enjoy it...
I wish I could lay down and relax properly too.
Ya know? Enjoy the moment when she's sleeping and it's quiet and calm... But no,






Anyway... 
Happy 6 months day Freya!

My squirrel is 6 months today! Omigooooosh! Can you believe it? Feels like she arrived in our lives just yesterday haha




Lei lei's a happy pigbear today as well. She got a raw egg with her food this morning. But instead of eating it in the bowl, she picked it up carefully and carried it to the babyroom and ate it there. haha Silly poot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?