Wednesday, February 25, 2015

the third day

So.. Day number 3 on this diet.
I'm alive. And I'm doing pretty well. So far............

I'm sipping on my morning coffee now, listening to Freya's not so beautiful seagull/raptor shrieks....



Ok, so far I have spent a lot of money on it. Ehem...I couldn't help myself. I wanted to buy almond flour so I did. 80kr/bag (and it's a god damn tiny ass bag too)  But! Look. Haven't touched anything unhealthy at all. No sugar, no treaty treats (But Lord knows I wanted it...still do...) haha

Yesterday I made LCHF waffles. I'll have you know they're fucking delicious. Yep. *proud pose* Probably not what Frost is used to though, but meh.., I loved it. They were perfect. Crispy and tasty. Frost had syrup with his, but I...I enjoy the good old swedish fashion way. Whipped cream and jam. Mmmm....

You know, I can make pretty decent jam with berries and agave. Just sayin'.

Well, we'll see what I'll eat today.
I'll probably make some kind of black bean chili. Very few carbs in that. :) Plus black beans is one of the healthiest things in the world.

And now you know that.


All hail the Black Bean!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?