Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday

Boo for today.

See, I was looking forward of actually getting out of the house, somewhere fun. I pictured walking around and fika.

But my mom successfully ruined not only her own, plus my sisters mood.
But mine as well.

BUT! I did get to eat this. I bought it with me home.
This is by far the most delicious semelwrap I've ever had.
Not that I've had many but still.





I was supposed to walk with Stina today as well but the rain is making my mood worse and in short, there will be no walk today.

Tomorrow however we're going for a walk in the woods around Kvinnersta.
Freya has to stay home with Daddy though cause this is a Mother-LeiLei time. I feel like my dog needs it. <3


Dad and Kuti didn't come either cause they decided to work today.

I'm going to the god damn store.
And I'll fucking buy candy.

I'll spend this day with the only ones that never fucking judge me or complain about my personality of whatever.

No wonder my daughters ears are so floppy ahha She pulls them.



And here's the three moments of fear.
I scared Freya haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?