Monday, February 2, 2015

Bunches of stuff to say

I realize that I haven't been blogging much lately. Sorry. haha

And here we go: Summary of this week.

I don't remember most of the past week, but. I do remember when me and Frost went to town and junk. YAY.

Also, yesterday was Superbowl. And Sofa & Nas came over to watch it late at night. They brougth chicken and pizza and all that jazz. Sadly, the Patriots won............. Bummer. I did not see that coming actually.

Today I went out for a quick fika with mom. Freya's been very happy all day so she spent the time with her father <3
And after that, Stina came and picked me and Freya up. So I hung out with her, her brother and Marcus.
 I think Marcus wants another baby, like now. He just couldn't get enough of Freya's snuggles haha Stina didn't even try to hide it. She was like 'well, you can go home if you like. I'm keeping this' *squeezing Freya tightly* lol

Ah, they also treated me to dinner. Fried chicken, sweet and our sauce and rice. Mmm... Muchy appreciated. (come to think about it, lately...I've eaten VERY delicious food....)  Lea was a sunshine as always. Such a happy kid. She gave Freya a kiss :)



Aaaws, Freya had a lot of fun with Marcus. She also tried to eat his arm. heh...
Yeah, Mom and I had fika at Fröken Brogrens. Where they're so fucking christian according to mom ;) hahaha They had a nasty cheese cake in there today, Ew.

I had two biiiig cups of coffee though. Mmmm..sometimes, coffee from coffeshops is just what a person needs really.





And boy, did I come home to a man that missed us. YAY
My snuggletree!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?