Saturday, January 31, 2015

I had to get it out of my system

If ya'll don't want to read mushy sincere stuff, I suggest you turn your head the fuck away from the screen.


Anywaaaaaay...
I'm up late tonight. I can't sleep. Frost and Freya went to bed hours ago. And I need to walk Lei Lei cause she's been making damn nasty farts.

And as I was sitting here, smelling her nasty farts... I started thinking back on when I took Lei Lei to the vet one day a few years ago. That day I felt like puking cause it was so smelly on the bus. It smelt SO bad. Like somalians and poop.

That day, was the first time me and Frost started talking really really deep. We wrote each other before that, bu just casually now and then. But nooooow, we started writing long messages all the time. :)

Here's the very first blogpost where I mention him :) On that very day too.

And then here's the day where I started to realize I seemed to have feelings for this peculiar man, he was already a huge part of my days by then. But it took some time before i actually put two and two together lol


And hearing him snore in the bedroom right now, just fills my heart with a hot fuzzy bubbly blizz feeling. I am SO in love with that man. I love him so much, my sweet Frost, and I'm fucking amazingly happy that my dreams came true. Yeah it's rough financially speaking sometimes, But I AM spending my life with the man I chose, The man I fell for so hard.  The man who still makes me fall deeper and deeper for him each day.

In my opinion, I started living when I got to know him.
And with him, I got the perfect bundle of sweetness. Our Freya. My world.


So I'm just sitting here, thinking about how much I love Frost, and how far we've actually come. And I much I love to snuggle him.

For some reason, I'm overflowing with love for him tonight <3
I wish I could just attack him and rape him. :)

Buuuuut I'll let him sleep. haha Gotta feed the baby anyway :)




Hey Frost.... Did you know?
Your'e my twinflame. <3




2 comments:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?