Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A date, shopping and dinner.

Whooaaaa... haha

I've had a really good day.
Mom took Freya, so Frost and I could go eat at the Taco Bar. Mmm...


Aah, they're SO nice over there. :)
After we ate, mom came and met us outside with Freya.
And right when we started walking the owner of Taco Bar came out yelling 'So you DID get a baby now??!!'  Yes. yes I did. lol

She said that she didn't dare asking, when we ate since we had no baby with us. In case something "happened" you know? And that's a very respectful and considerate thing to do actually. (IF I had lost my baby, I sure wouldn't be happy with people asking where's the baby? How is she?? all the time. true true.)  So she was delighted to see the baby through the window, so she ran out and just haaaad to say hi to Freya :D

A giant dinner for two, 201 kr. Including beer and coke. Who was happy?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! my favorite dish :) haha

Right before dinner we met Urban. An old friend of mom's. He's seriously SUCH a sweet man. We really should invite him for fika or something soon.

 Anyway, we also happened to meet another of mom's old friend Patrique (spelling?) A french man. He wished Frost luck and said that SFI really DOES matter. It DOES teach you swedish more than just being around Swedes.


And we've just walked around Hindersmässan looking at stuff. Frost got moose salami haha And I got market treats. Mmmm... :)

Oh and I got a new jacket too. Frost is jealous. He wants one too.


Freya's been eating a LOT today. YaY. That's always good. I wouldn't get upset if she gained a few pounds ya know?
We took a nap earlier, and snuggled together and all of a sudden, I realized me and Freya slept for almost 2 hours. And on top of that, when I breastfed her I fell asleep AGAIN! And so did she. haha



1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?