Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blood orange & Lime

Today's detox water.
Blood oranges and one Lime plus mint leaves (all out of basil -_-)


Me and Freya have been chillin' a lot today.
Played Call Of Duty AW with honeypuff too.
Oh and ate mom's kålpudding (cabbage pudding) omfg deliiisssh. lol
Ah, I've done the laundry this morning too. Woho me.



Oh and earlier eeeeeaaaarly this morning, someone came to my door and put a note in it. (I know, I thought it was a love note for me as well, but no. it was a note from the janitor) And Lei Lei went fucking berserk! Like rabid dog attack deluxe. Total crazy mode. I guess she was a sleep by the door and she got scared that someone was breaking in.
She already hates the mail man so this is just an awful way to wake up for her haha

He got scared as fuck too, cause I called him after I saw the note haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?