Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare HAvoc




Havoc for coD AW was released yesterday. Obviously I needed it.
4 new maps! YaY.
I don't play on tetreat and recovery maps cause the ones playing it are always suck bitches, so it's nice with new maps too.

But maaaaan, I find it hard when I'm dealing with new maps like that. *sigh*
And the zombie mode...............It's a good way to give someone diarrhea. -_-
Who the hell likes FAST Zombies?! Never the less, zombies that shoot you with guns!?!! WHY? Aaah....I may or may not suck at it. I won't tell you haha Gosh...Exo Zombies. Pssh..


Anyway, yesterday I had 26 kills and 13 deaths in multiplayer live and I got to drive a Goliath! (Gotta love care packages haha) Like BOOM! I was so excited about it so I had to send a text to beloved boyfriend and tell him about it hahahaha He said I did well <3 teheee~


(Goliath is a big Robot suit.) *squeeeel* I love robots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?