Monday, January 19, 2015

There's fucking snow everywhere...

I soooooooooooooo wanted to sleep for a bit longer today.
I mean, Freya was sleeping so soundly. And Frost was snoring...
And I...I had to rush to the door at 07:58 cause the handyman was here,
He's putting in ventilation springs on some windows.
Ya know, he talks so much that I feel like I spent the day with 5 girl friends instead. Yeah, I feel like I've hung out with a bunch of girly friends. Blah blah blah. He's funny and kind though :)

As soon as he said 'well, it's a good thing it's not snowing or raining today cause it blows in when I open the windows to do this and makes everything so cold and wet', it started snowing like fucking crazy. Bam. Northpole.


Completely white outside.
And a butt in the window. hah.

Moving on.
Freya's been playing around on the floor now, totally fascinated with the handy man.

I'm going to the physiotherapist soon... I'm not gonna be too hopeful. But I'll do what is asked of me.



And heeeere's the drink of the day.
Orange, lime and basil.



I feel shitty and kinda gross today but I'll take a shower after I meet with the PT.  A looooong one then. Wash my hair, and sleep standing up. I look forward to it already lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?