Friday, January 23, 2015

Challah bread

I made Jewish french bread last night. :) It's called Challah/challe.
I did my own style though, with three different kinds of flour and cranberries in it. Mm...

It turned out very well.
Nice taste too. 
It's a thick and heavy bread if you ask me.
It was AWESOME freshly baked with butter and cheese on it. 




And this morning, our little baby koala wanted nothing more than to play with her sleeping father.
So she clawed him half to death and kicked his back for quite some time haha


My two sweethearts.






Oh right, yesterday I got a message from a German, Aaaand he wrote in German as well... Lucky him I understand German. *smirk* He asked if I wanted to join their clan. hah. That was pretty rad if you ask me. Never happened before.

Guess they must've seen how awesomelly brilliant I am at CoD AW huh? lol
I'M FUCKING FAMOUR NAAAAAOOOOOW!
Or not. haha

Awesomest koala is my name there. Follow me if you want to haha






Other than this, Freya is sick. That's about it. But she's still happy and laughy and smiley so. We'll just wait and see how she feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?