Friday, January 30, 2015

Fridaaaaay

So, I made detox water today (fresh blueberries, orange and mint leaves), and
'falukorv i ugn'. *bro fist*



helloooo..nom nom.

Scooooore. I was awesome.

And Freya ate some mashed mango :)


I think she's starting to like food.
But my boobs are still the best. hah.

My appointment at the physiotherapist was cancelled at the last minute due to acute illness...So mom and I had coffee instead.

Ah and I've played Black Ops today and now we're doing Diablo III.
It reminds me of a game me and Alex used to play.
He was a human warrior and I was a warrior black elf. I think?
it's kinda the same in a way. I remember I fucking liked it.
We played it all the time. I wish I knew the name of it...

Anyway. Yeah... so.. uh huh. That's about it.

Some friday fun for us <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?